1 The Kingdom Anthem
III All the People Rejoice
1. In God’s light, people have all seen the light again; in God’s word, people have all received the enjoyable things. God is from the East and comes forth from the East. When God’s glory shines forth, all the nations are shone upon and everything is lit up, without anything being left in the darkness. In , the of the people and God is perfectly pleasant. Waters are dancing with joy for the happy life of all the people, and all the mountains are enjoying the riches from God together with all the people. All men are striving to make progress and working hard, being faithful in God’s kingdom. In the kingdom, there is no more disobedience or resistance. The heaven and the earth accompany and rely on each other; men and God have deep affection for each other, on sweet terms in life, leaning close to each other…. At this time, God formally, God formally begins his life in heaven; there is no more disturbance from satan, and all the people enter into rest.
2. In the entire universe, God’s chosen people live in God’s glory, happy beyond measure, which is not a life of man and man, but a life of the people and God. All men went through satan’s corruptions and tasted all the joys and sorrows of the world. Today, living in God’s light, how can they not rejoice? How will they let such a wonderful time slip by? All the people! Sing the songs in your heart and dance joyfully for God! Lift your sincere heart, lift your sincere heart and offer it to God! Make joyful music with tambourines for God! God expresses his joy above the entire universe! God shows his glorious face among all the people! God will shout aloud! God will transcend the entire universe! God has reigned among all the people! God is exalted among all the people!
3. God is roaming in the blue sky, all the people traveling with God; God is walking among all the people, his people surrounding him! The hearts of all the people are very delighted, and their loud singing shakes the entire universe and rends the skies! In the entire universe, there is no longer the covering of fog, and there is no more sludge left or turbid water gathering and flowing! The holy people in the entire universe! They show their original appearance in God’s inspection, no longer, no longer being the ones filthy, filthy all over but the holy ones white as jade, who are all God’s beloved ones and God’s favored ones! All things are revived. All the holy ones serve God in heaven again, nestling in God’s warm bosom, no longer weeping, no longer worrying. They consecrate themselves to God, and return to God’s home, return to God’s home, loving God in their homeland without end! This will never change! This will never change! No more sorrow! No more weeping! No more flesh! The earth no longer exists, but the heaven will remain forever. God appears to all people, and all people praise God. Such a life and such a beautiful scene will never again change from everlasting to everlasting. This is the life in the kingdom. This is the life in the kingdom. This is the life in the kingdom.
from “All the People! Rejoice!” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
The Holy Spiritual Body of Has Appeared
1. Almighty God! He has publicly revealed, publicly revealed His glorious body. The holy spiritual body has appeared. He is completely God Himself! The world and the flesh have all changed. The transfigured One on the mountain is God’s person.He has a golden crown on His head, is clothed with a white garment, and is girt, is girt about the breasts with a golden girdle, with a golden girdle. All things in the world are His footstool. His eyes are as a flame of fire; in His mouth is a sharp two edged sword, and in His right hand He holds seven stars. The path of the kingdom is bright and even more infinite. The glory rises and shines; mountains are rejoicing and waters are laughing. The sun, the moon, and stars, the sun, the moon, and stars all revolve and line up, welcoming the only true God who has accomplished the six-thousand-year management plan to return triumphant!
2. All are dancing and leaping happily! Shout for joy! Almighty God, Almighty God has been seated on the glorious throne! Sing! The banner of triumph of the Almighty has risen high on the whole majestic and magnificent Mount Zion! All the nations are shouting for joy. All peoples are singing, are singing. Mount Zion is rejoicing. God’s glory has appeared! Little did I dream of meeting God. Today I have seen Him. I’m face to face with Him every day, speaking to Him and communing with Him. He supplies bountifully the things for eating and drinking. His glory is shining upon my life, speech, behavior, mind, and thought. He guides me at every step. If my heart is disobedient, the judgment comes upon me at once, at once.
3. Eating, staying, and living with God; being, walking, enjoying, receiving glory, and receiving blessings with Him; reigning with Him; being in the kingdom with Him. How enjoyable! How sweet! Being face to face every day, speaking every day, and conversing every moment; having new enlightenment every day, and having new seeing, new seeing every day. Our spiritual eyes opened, we have seen everything, and the mysteries in the spirit have been revealed to us. The holy life is really free. Run quickly and don’t stop. Keep on going forward, going forward. A more wonderful life is ahead.When having tasted the sweetness, don’t be content; run all the way into God, who is all-inclusive and so bountiful, and has whatever we lack. Cooperate actively and initiatively; enter into Him and everything will be changed.
4. We will transcend in life, and no person, matter, or thing can disturb us. Transcendent! Really transcendent! God’s transcendent life is in it. Everything becomes really relaxed!Transcending the world and the worldly things, having no attachment to husbands and children, and transcending the restraint of illnesses and circumstances; Satan dare not disturb us. Transcending all disasters, this is letting God reign! Trample on Satan, stand the testimony, stand the testimony of the church, and thoroughly expose Satan’s ugly face. The church is built in Christ. The glorious body has appeared. This is living being raptured!
from “The Fifteenth Utterance” in The Word Appears in the Flesh