The Sighing of the Almighty
1. Ah … ah…. The Almighty looks around at the mankind deeply afflicted. He hears the wailing of those who suffer, sees the shamelessness of those afflicted, and feels the dread and helplessness of the mankind who’s lost salvation. They reject His care, walk their own path, and avoid the searching of His eyes. They’d rather taste all the pains of the deep sea, along with the enemy. They’d rather taste all the pains of the deep sea, along with the enemy. The sighing of the Almighty can no more be heard by any one. The hands of the Almighty no longer want to touch, His hands no longer want to touch this miserable mankind. Ah … ah….
2. Time and again, regaining and losing. He keeps repeating His work in this way. Time and again, regaining and losing. He keeps repeating His work in this way. From that moment, He gets weary and tired of this, so He stops the work in His hand, no longer wandering among man. … No one has ever perceived all these, no one has ever perceived all these changes. No one is aware of the disappointment and sorrow, the coming and going of the Almighty.
3. All that’s in this world is fast changing with the thoughts of the Almighty, under His eyes. Things mankind has never heard of suddenly arrive. Yet, what he has always possessed unknowingly slips away. No one can fathom the Almighty’s whereabouts, and no one is able to feel the transcendence and greatness of the life power of the Almighty. His transcendence lies in how He can perceive what humans cannot. His greatness lies in how He is the One who is renounced by mankind yet saves mankind, He knows the meaning of life and death, and the rules of life for created mankind. He is the basis for their existence and the Redeemer for them to revive again. He makes happy hearts distressed and fills hearts sad with happiness. This is all for His work, and for His plan. This is all for His work, and for His plan. He makes happy hearts distressed and fills hearts sad with happiness. This is all for His work, and for His plan. This is all for His work, and is for His plan.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs
Peace be with you all! Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, you’re welcome to share with us.
1. Via the online chat window at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Send an email to [email protected].
We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.