God’s Work Cannot Be Done by Anyone in His Stead
1. God’s own work has to be done by God Himself. He is the One who starts the work and who ends the work. He is the One who plans the work and who manages the work, and even more the One who accomplishes the work, even more the One who accomplishes the work. Just as the Bible says, “God is the Beginning and the End. He is the One who sows and who reaps.” All these works that have to do with His management have to be done by Himself, by Himself. “God is the Beginning and the End. He is the One who sows and who reaps, the One who reaps.” All these works that have to do with His management have to be done by Himself.
2. God is the Ruler of the six-thousand-year management plan. No man can do His work in His stead, and no man can end His work, because He controls everything, because He controls everything. Since He created the world, He will lead the entire world to live in His light, and He will surely end the entire age to accomplish all His plans! Since He created the world, He will lead the entire world to live in His light, and He will surely end the entire age to accomplish all His plans.
from “The Mystery of the Incarnation (1)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
God Has Quietly Descended Among Men
1. God searched the whole earth and ruled over all things, watching man’s every word and deed, every act and move. He carried on his management in a planned and step-by-step way, quiet and not earthshaking. However, his footsteps approached mankind step by step step by step, and with the suddenness of thunderbolt he spread out his judgment seat in the universe; along with it his throne came down among us.
2. What a majestic scene that was! What a grand and solemn sight that was! The Spirit, like a dove and also like a roaring lion, came among us. He is wisdom, he is righteousness, and he is majesty. With authority and laden with loving kindness and mercy, he quietly descended among us descended among us.
from “Seeing God’s Appearing in God’s Judgment and Chastisement” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
Peace be with you all! Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us.
1. Via the online chat window at the bottom of the website.
2. Send an email to email@example.com.
We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.