A River of Water of Life
1. A river of water of life, clear as crystal, flows out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. On either side of the river is there the tree of life, which bears twelve manner of fruits, and yields her fruit every month. The leaves of the tree are for healing of the nations. There shall be no more curse, no more curse. The throne of God and the Lamb shall be in the city. His servants shall serve Him, and they shall see His face, shall see His face. His name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night; no need of candle, no candle, nor the light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light. They shall reign for ever and ever. They shall reign for ever and ever.
2. The holy city, new Jerusalem, comes down from God out of the heaven, out of heaven. Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, He will dwell with them. They shall be His people. God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow or crying, no pain anymore, for the former things are passed away. He will give to him who is thirsty of the fountain of water of life freely, freely give. He that overcomes shall inherit all things; God will be his God, and he shall be His son. God will be his God, and he shall be His son.
3. For the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of the city. The city has no need of the sun, nor the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God and the Lamb lighten it. The nations shall walk in the light, walk in the light: the kings of earth do bring their glory into it. The gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there, no night there. They shall bring glory and honor of the nations into it. There shall in no wise enter any thing that defiles, nor works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life, they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
4. The lightning comes from the east and shines to the west. Christ of , Almighty God, has come among men. He expresses the truth: the Word appearing in the flesh. Before God’s throne, all people accept exercise and perfection of kingdom. Christ of the last days has brought the eternal way of life. God’s people are face to face with God every day and enjoy God’s word, sweet beyond compare. The word, a two-edged sword, judges to purify and save men. Judgment has begun with the house of God. The curtain has risen on judgment of the last days. All people of God hallow the name of Almighty God. Into His kingdom, Almighty God has come. God’s work has been accomplished. He has gained full glory. He has gained full glory.
from The Book of Revelation in the Bible
Peace be with you all! Dear brothers and sisters, if you have any understanding or enlightenment from God, welcome to share with us.
1. Via the online chat window at the bottom of the website.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely hope we’ll grow spiritually through sharing with each other.